Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally! Tuff Ground Driving Video


Well, it only took me nearly all week, but here it is! lol, I had to finally download a whole new program to trim the video with and then it wouldn't let me put it in the format I wanted without looking like JUNK, so I finally just uploaded it!

Here it is! Be gentle with us! ;) Its kinda long, sorry, you might need to fast forward a spot where we get stuck by the lawn mower out of frame, lol.


Tuff Ground Driving


Next Blog: Daisys Show Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he looks thrilled! But also being a good boy ;)

Britnie - Riding During Naps said...

haha, I know! He's like SIGH. ;)

in2paints said...

LOL! I love it! He keeps looking back at you like, "what in the world is going on here?" He's doing really well, though!

Just wait until your surcingle fits him... it'll be even easier for both of you. :)

Britnie - Riding During Naps said...

LOL, yeah, he is a little, huh? and eh?? hehehe, I can't wait till I can get something to hold those lines up, man!