Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Head Bob Mystery!


As some of you may remember, I was concerned about Daisy bobbing her head in my 2nd english riding video, day three of riding her in a row, in this post here: More Riding
This is the video, its towards the end when I have my sweater off and you can see my blue shirt.

Daisy English Again...


Well I was watching my video of us jumping again today, and noticed that dang head bob again! And it is ONLY when I was posting. Check it out, she is fine before, and fine after, but when I'm posting her head is going and it looks like she is lame!



Argh, what am I doing to her?? Is her back hurting when I land, or is it her legs? It doesn't make sense why it would only show up then, and not any other time she is trotting. Or is she just weirded out by me doing it, lol?? Just looking for some opinions! :o/

Other then that, not much going on, its too blasted hot to get out and ride!! Gonna be 95 today, ugh! I do need to get out and check everyone over tho, war paint them up, etc. I'm hoping Tuff has grown a hand since I've seen him. Hah, pigs might fly!! ;)

Hope all is well with everyone!

Post a Comment