Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lookie What I Got!

It came in the mail yesterday, yeah! I cannot wait to get out and try it on him. I'm pretty sure its going to be too small though, what a dummy. I got caught up in the moment of only 15 seconds left at .99!! ;) It's a 4 inch.

Anywho, I was getting all excited about getting out there to work him this afternoon until I remembered the husband had already asked me yesterday if I had anything planned for today (which I said no at that point) and hes got me painting shelves all afternoon. Yeah. (we are painting a 5k sq foot house to pay for the babies doctor bills)

Oh well, I don't work Fridays anymore so maybe I can get out there then! :D

I'm trying to be optimistic and saying to myself, well he is pony SIZED so his mouth should be too! Haha, I did stick him the other night, still right around 14.1. GROWWWW!!! I swear the stud must have been a shetland pony. -_- *sigh* But at least he is a pretty 14.1. I keep telling my husband he is destined to be our little girls jumping pony, ;).

Ta ta!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

ROFL at a Shetland pony ...

.99 cents! That's a bargain!

I don't mind painting .... so I think it's nice you get to paint to pay for baby bills!

in2paints said...

I said that exact thing to Lilly when she was a youngster... although she didn't listen and stopped growing at 14.3 (15 with shoes on!) LOL

Oh well... smaller sized horses are ok too. :)

Here's hoping your new bit fits!

Britnie - Riding During Naps said...

Haha, okay Michelle come help us then! We need it!
Yeah, it is a nice bit too! It was a little dirty but does not look used other then that.

I didn't know Lilly was only 14.3! She doesn't look that small. At this point I'd be super happy if he made it to 14.3, haha. Thanks!