Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuff Flashback!

I was bored this afternoon and was looking through old photos and videos and found this gem. It is too funny! So here is the little Tuff Tuff at 5 months old, right before we weaned him. Daisy is so long suffering! I was wanting him to run amok so I could get it on camera, but as you can see he thought I was much more interesting, lol.


Tuff at 5 Months




And heres a few AWW pics for your day, :) He's 1 to 2 months old in all these.






And PS if you have had too much cuteness, go watch this video, it is truly horrifying:
Country Pleasure Driving Class Gone Wrong!

2 comments:

in2paints said...

Those pictures are SO cute! You really got some great shots of him when he was little. I think it's so neat to have baby pictures to look back at. I wish I had some of AJ when he was a baby!

I saw that video too... I was horrified. Yikes!

Michelle said...

What a disaster! Driving is scary to me because it seems like you have less control back there and you've given the horse a weapon to drag around! I wonder what the injurers were from that video with the horses and all the people that got ran over. Photos of Tuff are too cute though!