Thursday, September 16, 2010

From The New Mommy



Hey guys! Just thought it had been a LONG time since I posted so I wanted to just say yeah, I'm alive, and yes, I had my sweet baby girl! Here she is!

Chloe Leeann
7lbs 8 oz 21 inches

This is her not long after she was born, and here are a few more that are a little more recent. She is going on 6 weeks now! WOW! Where did time go?? She is about 3-4 weeks in these down here. I need to take some more pictures with my camera! I have a bunch on my phone, lol, its what is with me all the time.


Anyway the delivery went SO GREAT, better then I could have dreamed. I am feeling pretty good now, I go in for my 6 week post partum check-up today, so hopefully I will hear I can resume normal activities. Like horseback riding! And sex...yeah, thats a good one too, LOL! As well as working out, gotta get rid of that flabby baby belly!

So hope all is well with everyone else! I hope to have horsey goings ons back on here asap! I'm dying to ride Daisy May again! I also got a new HD video camera, so that will make my videos much better quality! Yeah!

Take care!

3 comments:

in2paints said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I think she resembles you quite a bit. :)

Hope your appointment goes well and you're able to get back to normal activities. I'm sure the horses have been missing you!

Jill said...

Wow, is she super cute!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Hope you can get back to riding soon! :)

Britnie - Riding During Naps said...

Thanks girls!! I agree, I just am so in love! Its been hard and challenging but I wouldn't change it for the world.