Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Lam Bam Woodworking

Well the husband and I have officially started our first business! We called it Lam Bam Woodworking (the Lam and Bam are our initials, ;)

We have sold two stands so far in less then a week! I'm pretty sure we have at least two more sold as well. I have had a ton of positive response on several Facebook horse group pages I've posted it on. And with Christmas time coming up I bet we will get a lot more orders. It's been so fun!





In case anyone is curious we have an Etsy shop here: Lam Bam Woodworking - Etsy
And our Facebook shop here: Lam Bam Woodworking - Facebook

Excited to see how many we are going to sell. And really excited to see how much everyone enjoys them!! I am still loving mine. I finally got the husband to put the bottom in mine and now I just need him to add my bridle hooks and my handles.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!


No comments: